I've moved... Find me at: menopausalmayhem.blogspot.com

1/15/2012

Swaggin' My Tail


I’m a few days into ‘swaggin’ now.  I’ve earned my first Amazon.com gift card and I’m working on my second one.  It does take a little time to earn one if that’s your sole purpose of being on the computer… but I’m on the computer all of the time anyway so I’m not having ANY problems rackin’ up swag bucks.  I’ve altered my habits just a little bit to accommodate the ‘goal’ and participate in it but I like it.  I like taking polls, doing ‘tasks’ (things that make me think) and getting randomly surprised with swag bucks for doing web searches anyway.  I am still in the learning mode, but I’m figuring some of it out.  I’d love to have a few referrals but don’t know very many people (I’m not a social butterfly).   It took about 3 days to get my 1st Amazon card.  There are many more things to choose from but there’s something at Amazon I’ve got my eye on and these nifty little freebies will make a good dent in it, maybe even get it for me for just swaggin’ my tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment